Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Math-O'Logics: Math Quiz Contest Blitz Questions


MOD Filipina Vol. 20 No. 872, May 20, 1988
On the cover: Ana Patricia “Trixie” Bantug

In the MOD Filipina May 6, 1988, seven math quiz contest questions were posted, together with tips in solving math blitz problems. These were answered in the succeeding MOD Filipina May 13 and May 20 issues.




“Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the field yield no food; though the flock be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls – Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the GOD of my salvation. The LORD GOD is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on high hills.” – The Book of Habakkuk 3:17-19, Holy Bible, The New King James Version

No comments:

Post a Comment