Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Having "PAN": All about the staple breakfast bread of the Filipinos, the Pandesal


MOD Vol. 43 No. 1893, May 2012
On the cover: Cristine Reyes


An assigned article, “Having Pan” (pp. 50-51), is one I had “fun” writing. It’s all about the staple breakfast bread of the Filipinos.


Also in MOD May 2012 issue in another assigned article, “Flight Guide” (pp. 66-67), and its sidebar “One Bag, That’s It” (p.71). It’s the “need to know” about air traveling. I also wrote a short bio about Fernando Amorsolo in this issue, but this is posted on my other blog.



“‘I am the bread of life,’ Jesus told them. ‘He who comes to me will never be hungry; he who believes in me will never be thirsty. Now, I told you that you have seen me but will not believe. Everyone whom my FATHER gives me will come to me. I will never turn away anyone who comes to me, because I have come down from heaven to do not my own will but the will of Him who sent me. And it is the will of Him who sent me that I should not lose any of all those He has given me, but that I should raise them all to life on the last day.” – The Gospel According to John 6:35-39, The Good News Bible in Today’s English Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment