Sunday, June 18, 2017

Venus in Transit


MOD Girl June 18 & 23, 2004 issues
On the covers: Cyryl Rejuso (left) and Sandara Park (right)

I was fortunate enough to see the rare and spectacular event known as “Venus in Transit” on June 8, 2004, though just for a very short while because of the cloudy weather. I wrote an article about it for MOD, but it was featured in MOD Girl, albeit in a very girly pink background (Part I, June 18 and Part II, June 23, 2004). It’s quite nice though. Come to think of it, it's Venus, the planet name after the Roman goddess of love, sex and beauty.



“If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?” – The Gospel According to John 3:12, Holy Bible, The New King James Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment