Friday, September 29, 2017

Here Comes the Flood: Still No Solution in Sight


Money Asia Vol. 3 No. 31, September 28, 1998
On the cover: An illustrative caricature of then President Joseph "Erap" Estrada and Lucio Tan,
on the Philippine Airline closure

This article, “Here Comes the Flood: Still No Solution in Sight,” has also been re-published a number of times. The reason is for emphasis, precisely as the title signifies.



“... As for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, in the acceptable time; O GOD, in the multitude of Your mercy, hear me in the truth of Your salvation. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; let me be delivered from those who hate me, and out of the deep waters. Let not the floodwaters overflow me, nor let the deep swallow me up; and let not the pit shut its mouth on me.” – The Book of Psalms 69:13-15, Holy Bible, The New King James Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment