Sunday, December 31, 2017

Quiz for the Whiz: You Better Be Good in Math


Prime Weekly Edition Vol. 2 No. 46, December 31, 1987
On the cover: Janice “Cookie” Velus Gonzalez

In the objective of propagating enthusiasm on the subject of Mathematics, I once in a while make quizzes about the subject, though this maybe the only Quiz for the Wiz published in Prime Weekly Edition with Mathematics as the theme. The answers are given but the solutions are left for the enthusiasts to discover.




“An honest answer is as pleasing as a kiss on the lips.” – Proverbs 24:26, The Everyday Bible, New Century Version.

3 comments:

  1. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like your blog. MSBI online training Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If you like Math, try searching "Math-O'Logics" here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would appreciate it also if you become an enthusiast of my blogs.

    ReplyDelete