Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pinay Matematika: Higit na Magaling ang mga Asiano & Noah, His Ark and the Great Flood are for Real


Pinay Digest Taon 1 Blg. 24, Marso 30, 1994

Sa aking kolum na “Pinay Matematika” ay inilahad ko ang mga Asiano, kabilang na ang mga Filipino, ay higit na matatalino kung matematika ang pag-uusapan.

 
 

Mr. & Ms. Vol. 22 No. 49, March 30, 1999
On the front cover: Kevin Costner
On the back cover: Mauro “Malang” Santos signing his painting
in the presence of his grandchildren, for the Nestle Bear Brand milk print ads.


“Noah, His Ark and the Great Flood: They are for Real” is a very popular Lenten article. It was twice published under the same title: (Celebrity World magazine’s April 8, 1996, and Mr. & Ms. magazine’s March 30, 1999 issues). An earlier shorter version titled “Noah and His Ark: Were They Real?” was published in MOD Filipina magazine’s April 17, 1992 issue. Additional, more recent discoveries and information were later added. Another abbreviated version (pertaining only to “The Construction of Noah’s Ark”) was published in MOD Girl magazine’s March 25, 2005 issue.



“I (GOD) am putting my bow in the clouds. It will be the sign of My covenant with the world. Whenever I cover the sky with clouds and the rainbow appears, I will remember my promise to you and to all the animals that a flood will never again destroy all living beings. When the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between me and all living beings on earth. That is the sign of the promise which I am making to all living beings.” – Genesis 9:12-17, The Good News Bible in Today’s English Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment