Thursday, November 23, 2017

Christmas Trees Tips


Mr. & Ms. Vol. 28 No. 30, November 23, 2004
On the cover: Jericho Rosales and Angelica Panganiban


Allow me to quote myself, “Destiny is the product of how we cope with life changes.” I needed that. My Mom died last October 12, 2017, and since then my life seems to have experience a standstill. Up to now, I still have difficulty trying to move on. Reading my own writing provided me a jolt of strength. I pray GOD will provide me guidance and direction.

Also in this Mr. & Ms. November 23, 2004 issue are tips in putting up a Christmas tree now that the traditional Yuletide celebration is just around the corner.



“There is a time for everything...., There is a time to be born and a time to die..... There is a time to cry and a time to laugh. There is a time to be sad and a time to dance..... I know that everything GOD does will continue forever. People cannot add anything to what GOD has done, and they cannot take anything away from it. GOD does it this way to make people respect Him.” – Ecclesiastes 3:1, 2, 4 and 14, The Everyday Bible, New Century Version

No comments:

Post a Comment